The PS2733-1 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon darlington-connected phototransistor. This package is SOP (Small Outline Package) type and has shield effect to cut off ambient light. It is designed for high density mounting applications.
- High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
- High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 350 V)
- Small and thin package (4-pin SOP)
- High current transfer ratio (CTR = 4 000% TYP.)
- Ordering number of taping product: PS2733-1-F3: 3 500 pcs/reel
- Pb-Free product
- Safety standards UL approved: UL1577, Single protection CSA approved: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1, Basic/Supplementary insulation BSI approved: BS EN 62368-1, Basic/Supplementary insulation VDE approved: DIN EN 60747-5-5 (Option)