The PS2535-1 and PS2535L-1 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon darlington connected phototransistor. A high withstanding voltage between the I/O, the high voltage between the collector and emitter of the transistor, and darlington transistor output enables low-current input. The PS2535-1 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2535L-1 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
- High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 350 V)
- High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
- High current transfer ratio (CTR = 1 500 % TYP.)
- Ordering number of taping product: PS2535L-1-F3: 2 000 pcs/reel
- Safety standards UL approved: No. E72422 BSI approved: No. 8221/8222 DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008862 (Option)