The PS2703-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon phototransistor. This is mounted in a plastic SOP (Small Outline Package) for high density applications. This package has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
- High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
- High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 120 V)
- SOP (Small Outline Package) type
- Each isolated channel per package
- High-speed switching (tr, tf == 10 μs TYP.)
- Taping product number: PS2703-1-F3
- Safety standards UL approved: UL1577, Single protection CSA approved: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1, Basic/Supplementary insulation BSI approved: BS EN 62368-1, Basic/Supplementary insulation VDE approved: DIN EN 60747-5-5 (Option)