The PS2702-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon darlington-connected phototransistor. This is mounted in a plastic SOP (Small Out-line Package) for high density applications. This package has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
- High current transfer ratio (CTR = 2 000% TYP.)
- High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
- Small and thin (SOP) package
- High-speed switching (tr = 70 μs TYP., tf == 60 μs TYP.)
- Ordering number of taping product: PS2702-1-F3
- Safety standards UL approved: UL1577, Single protection CSA approved: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1, Basic/Supplementary insulation BSI approved: BS EN 62368-1, Basic/Supplementary insulation VDE approved: DIN EN 60747-5-5 (Option)