The RV1S9213A is an optically coupled isolator containing an AlGaAs LED on the input side and a photo diode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip. The RV1S9213A is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and low pulse width distortion with operating temperature. It is suitable for IPM drive. This package is very small and thin with long creepage distance(8. 2mm). This small product is suitable for various interface circuits which require surface mounting and high-density mounting.
- Small and long creepage (8.2 mm, LSSO5)
- Open collector output
- High-Speed switching (tPHL = 500ns Max., tPLH = 750ns MAX.)
- Propagation Delay Difference (tPLH – tPHL = 270 ns TYP.)
- Operating temperature (-40 ~ +125°C)
- High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±50 kV/μs MIN.
- High isolation voltage (BV = 5000 Vr.m.s.)
- Embossed tape product: RV1S9213ACCSP-10Yx#KC0: 3500 pcs/reel
- Pb-Free product
- Safety standard
- UL: UL1577, Double protection
- CSA: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.62368-1, Reinforced insulation
- VDE: DIN EN 60747-5-5 (Option)