The PS9905 is optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip.
- Long creepage distance (14.5 mm MIN.)
- Large peak output current (2.5 A MAX., 2.0 A MIN.)
- High-Speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 0.15 μs MAX.)
- UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) protection with hysteresis
- High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±25 kV/μs MIN.)
- 8-pin LSDIP (Long Creepage SDIP) type
- Pb-Free Product