The GX76471 is a low-power, high-performance, quad-channel linear driver chip that is designed for 400G/600G optical integrated transmitter small-form factor (SFF) modules for metro and long-haul applications.
The GX76471 integrates quad lanes of driver with SPI circuitry for DC controls on a single die. Each channel of driver has 100Ω differential AC-coupled input and 55Ω differential DC-coupled output, and linear output voltage of 2.8Vppd suitable for InP multi-level modulations.
- Data rate up to 64Gbps per channel for 400G/600G DP-mQAM applications
- > 40GHz Bandwidth
- > 10dB dynamic range of gain control
- < 2.0W (typical) at linear 2.0Vppd
- AC-coupled 100Ω differential input/DC-coupled 55Ω differential output
- Ultra-low inter-channel cross-talk
- Peaking adjustment functionality
- Analog control for gain and output voltage setting, and analog monitor for peak detector and gain control monitor
- OIF compliant SPI digital interface integration