The GX62474B is a high-performance parallel low Vpi limiting Mach-Zender Modulator (MZM) driver designed for 100G DP-QPSK long-haul optical transmitters. The GX62474B is a small form factor (SFF) with differential inputs and single ended outputs. The GX62474B is a surface mount device (SMD) packaged solution consisting of 4 x 32Gb/s broadband amplifiers, each capable of driving a limiting output voltage of 7.0Vpp suitable for multilevel modulation applications.
- Data rate up to 32Gb/s per channel for 100G/200G/400G DP-QPSK coherent applications
- Ultra low inter-channel crosstalk
- Small form factor SMD
- No external RF supply chokes & RF decoupling required
- Internal RF input and output DC blocking
- Output amplitude control independent for each channel
- Integrated peak detector for each channel