The HXT45430 is a quad-channel linear optical modulator driver array, and is a member of the Datacom family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products. In conjunction with a Silicon Photonics modulator or other external modulator such as EML, a compact linear transmitter can be designed for the next generation of 200G/400G optical transceivers.
The HXT45430 is a low-power, high-performance, quad-channel linear driver, designed for 4×112Gb/s PAM4 Silicon Photonics-based transceivers. The driver has differential inputs and outputs consisting of 4×56Gbaud broadband amplifier channels, each capable of driving a linear output voltage of 4.0Vppd, suitable for 4λ 400G PAM-4 applications.
- Data baud rate up to 56Gbaud per channel for PAM-4 applications
- > 40GHz Bandwidth
- > 10dB dynamic range of gain control
- 1.6W power consumption at linear 3.0Vppd output
- DC-coupled 100Ω differential input
- Open collector configuration at output
- Ultra-low inter-channel cross-talk
- Peaking adjustment functionality
- Analog control for gain and output voltage setting, and analog monitor for peak detector and gain control monitor
- OIF compliant SPI digital interface available