The HXT45411-4 is a quad-channel linear EML driver array, which is a member of IDT’s family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products. Combining the HXT45411-4 driver with an EML array or a group of discrete EMLs enables designs for compact linear transmitters for the next generation of 400G/800G optical transceivers.
The HXT45411-4 is a low-power, high-performance, quad-channel linear driver, designed for 4 × 112Gb/s PAM4 EML–based trans-ceivers. The HXT45411-4 is a small form-factor (SFF) packaged surface mount device (SMD) with differential inputs and single-ended outputs consisting of 4 × 56Gbaud broadband amplifier channels, each capable of driving a linear output voltage of 2.0VPP, suitable for 4λ 400G PAM-4 applications.
- Data rate up to 56Gbaud per channel for PAM-4 applications
- Low power consumption of 200mW per channel
- > 45GHz bandwidth
- Build-in Bias – T and Internal high-frequency chokes
- > 10dB dynamic range of gain control
- Peaking on/off control
- Low channel cross-talk
- Small form factor SMD
- Internally DC-blocked RF inputs and outputs
- 7.0 × 2.85 mm SMT package