Members of the ISL26310, ISL26311, ISL26312, ISL26313, ISL26314, ISL26315 and ISL26319 family of Low-Power ADCs offer pinout intercompatibility, differing only in the analog inputs, to support quick replication of proven layouts across multiple design platforms.
The serial digital interface is SPI compatible and is easily interfaced to popular FPGAs and microcontrollers. Power consumption is limited to 11mW at a sampling rate of 125kSPS, and an operating current of just 8µA typical between conversions, when configured for Auto Power-down mode.
The ISL26310, ISL26311, ISL26312, ISL26313, ISL26314, ISL26315, ISL26319 feature up to 5kV Human Body Model ESD survivability and are available in the popular SOIC and TSSOP packages. Performance is specified for operation over the full industrial temperature range (-40°C to +125°C).
- Pin-compatible family allows easy design upgrades
- Excellent differential non-linearity (0.7LSB max)
- Low THD: -86dB (typ)
- Simple SPI-compatible serial digital interface
- Low 2.2mA operating current
- Power-down current between conversions 8µA (typ)
- +5.25V to +2.7V supply
- Excellent ESD survivability: 5kV HBM, 350V MM, 2kV CDM