The 8V97052 is a high performance wideband RF synthesizer / PLL optimized for use as the local oscillator (LO) in multi-carrier, multi-mode FDD & TDD base station radio cards. It is offered in a compact 5x5, 32-VFQFN package.
The 8V97052 wideband RF synthesizer / PLL offers a default fractional mode with the option for an Integer mode. It requires an external loop filter. The 8V97052 can operate with either on-chip voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) or external VCO to provide a low jitter output that is locked to an external reference.
The 8V97052 has an integrated VCO and supports output frequencies from 34.375MHz to 4400MHz and maintains superior phase noise and spurious performance.
RF_OUT output driver has independently programmable output power ranging from –4dBm to +11.5dBm. The RF_OUT output can be muted. The mute function is accessible via a SPI command or mute pin.
- Single differential output
- Output frequency range: 34.375MHz to 4400MHz (continuous range)
- RF output divide by 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64
- Open drain output (see output distribution section in the datasheet)
- Fractional-N feedback divider (also supports Integer-N mode)
- 16-bit integer and 32-bit fractional
- 3- or 4-wire SPI interface (compatible with 3.3V and 1.8V)
- Single 3.3V supply
- Logic compatibility: 1.8V
- Integrated high performance low dropout regulators (LDOs) for excellent power supply noise rejection
- Supports on-chip VCO or external VCO
- Programmable output power level: -4dBm to +11.5dBm
- Mute function
- Ultra low phase noise
- Lock detect indicators
- Input reference frequency: 5MHz to 310MHz
- 32-Lead, 5x5 VFQFN package
- Automatic VCO band selection (autocal feature)
- -40°C to +85°C ambient operating temperature
- Supports +105°C case temperature
- Lead-free (RoHS 6) packaging