Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The TW2880 is an advanced 16-channel video and graphic controller with HD 1080p display capability for security surveillance applications. The device includes a host of advanced features for 16-channel DVR applications. It is designed to accept 16 live video inputs and playback 16 pre-recorded inputs simultaneously. Incoming live and playback video can be multiplexed, scaled up or down, de- interlaced, and displayed on two separate monitors. The main display output can display up to 32 channels on an HD 1080p monitor via HDMI interface. The secondary display output supports VGA, S -video and CVBS. In addition, there are four analog SPOT outputs that can be used to monitor live camera inputs. For video record, the TW2880 supports 16-channel real time and non-real time recording with flexible frame rate and resolution over 27MHz, 54MHz and 108MHz clocks. The record output ports support BT. 656 and BT. 1120 data formats. Special record modes such as mixed frame and mixed field switching modes are also supported. Record output stream can be in both field or frame interleaved format. The playback input ports support BT. 656 and BT. 1120 data formats. Other key features of the TW2880 include triple 16-bit bitmap OSG windows, 4-color OSD, channel ID encoder/decoder, and motion detector.
- Display Controller Features List
- Video Input from Decoder Interface
- Supports 27 MHz BT.656 input
- Supports 54,108 MHz BT.656 byte-interleaved input
- Supports 4 BT.656 play back input in frame interleaved or field interleaved format
- Supports 4 BT.1120 play back input with FPGA
- Motion Box (MD) on all display channels
- Supports 1080p HDTV and VGA Display
- Horizontal size: 640 ~ 1920, Vertical size: 480 ~ 1080
- See Datasheet for full list of features