The ISL28325 and ISL28345 are dual and quad general purpose amplifiers featuring low noise vs power consumption. The combination of low noise and small footprint provides the user with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts. Applications for this amplifier include active filters, medical and analytical instrumentation, power supply controls, and industrial controls. The ISL28325 is offered in 8 Ld SOIC and MSOP packages and the ISL28345 is offered in the 14 Ld SOIC package and operates over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- Input Offset Voltage: 1mV, Max.
- Input Bias Current: ±5nA, Max.
- Low Current Consumption: 500µA
- Voltage Noise: 9nV/Hz
- Wide Supply Range: 4.5V to 40V
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Medical Instrumentation
- Spectral Analysis Equipment
- Active Filter Blocks
- Thermocouples and RTD Reference Buffers
- Data Acquisition
- Power Supply Control