Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The μPC4742MF-DAA is a high speed version of the operational amplifier, μPC358 for general single power supply use with high speed pulse response and high stabilization. A high speed PNP transistor is used in the circuit which improves the characteristics such as a slew rate, gain-bandwidth product, stabilization of the withstand load capacitance, with no crossover distortion compared to μPC358. Therefore, μPC4742MF-DAA can be used in a wide range of application circuits for single power supply AC amplifier, active filters, line driver and an amplifier for light receiving element etc.
- Slew Rate (AV = +1): 7 V/μs (TYP.) (V+ = +5 V, V− = GND)
- Gain bandwidth Product (f = 100 kHz): 3.5 MHz (TYP.)
- Input offset voltage: ±2 mV (TYP.)
- Input offset current: ±6 nA (TYP.)
- A pin connection (pin compatible) of a standard dual operational
- Wide operating ambient temperature range : TA = −40 to +85°C