Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The μPC4570MF-DAA is an ultra low-noise, wideband high slew-rate, dual operational amplifier. Input equivalent noise is three times better than the conventional μPC4558 type op-amps. The gain bandwidth products and the slew-rate are seven times better than μPC4558. In spite of fast AC performance, the μPC4570MF-DAA is extremely stable under voltage-follower circuit conditions. Supply current is also improved compared with conventional wideband op-amps. The μPC4570MF-DAA is an excellent choice for pre-amplifiers and active filters in audio, instrumentation, and communication circuits.
- Ultra low-noise (f = 1 kHz): 4.5 nV/√Hz (TYP.)
- Total harmonic distortion (f = 20 Hz to 20 kHz): 0.002% (TYP.)
- High slew rate : 7 V/μs (TYP.)
- High gain bandwidth product (f = 100 kHz) : 15 MHz (TYP.)
- Input offset voltage : ±0.3 mV (TYP.)
- Operating ambient temperature : −40 to +85°C
- Internal frequency compensation