Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The ISL28617 is a high performance, differential input, differential output instrumentation amplifier designed for precision analog-to-digital applications. It can operate over a supply range of 8V (±4V) to 40V (±20V) and features a differential input voltage range up to ±34V. The output stage has rail-to-rail output drive capability optimized for differential ADC driver applications. Its versatility and small package makes it suitable for a variety of general purpose applications. Additional features not found in other instrumentation amplifiers enable high levels of DC precision and excellent AC performance. The gain of the ISL28617 can be programmed from 0. 1 to 10, 000 via two external resistors, RIN and RFB. The gain accuracy is determined by the matching of RIN and RFB. The gain resistors have Kelvin sensing, which removes gain error due to PC trace resistance. The input and output stages have individual power supply pins, which enable input signals riding on a high common mode voltage to be level shifted to a low voltage device, such as an A/D converter. The rail-to-rail output stage can be powered from the same supplies as the ADC, which preserves the ADC maximum input dynamic range and eliminates ADC input overdrive.
- Rail-to-rail differential output ADC driver
- High voltage interface to low voltage circuits
- Wide operating voltage range: ±4V to ±20V
- Low input offset: 30μV
- Excellent CMRR and PSRR: 120dB
- Closed loop -3dB BW: 0.3MHz (AV = 1k) to 5MHz (AV= 0.1)
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Package: 24 Ld TSSO
- Precision test and measurement
- High voltage industrial process control
- Signal conditioning amplifier for remote powered sensors
- Weigh scales
- ECG and biomedical sense amplifiers