Applications for these amplifiers include precision active filters, medical and analytical instrumentation, precision power supply controls and industrial controls.
The ISL28127 single and ISL28227 dual are available in 8 Ld SOIC, TDFN and MSOP packages. All devices are offered in standard pin configurations and operate over the extended temperature range to -40°C to +125°C.
The ISL28227SEH is available in a 10 Ld hermetic ceramic Flatpack package. The device is offered in an industry standard pin configuration and operates over the extended temperature range from -55°C to +125°C.
- Low input offset voltage: ±70μV, max ISL28227SEH ±75μV, max
- Superb offset voltage TC: 0.5μV/°C, max ISL28227SEH 1μV/°C, max
- Wide supply range: 4.5V to 40V ISL28227SEH 4.5V to 36V
- Very low voltage noise: 2.5nV/Hz
- Input bias current: ±10nA, max
- Gain-bandwidth product: 10MHz Unity gain stable
- No phase reversal
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C ISL28227SEH -55°C to +125°C
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.