The ISL28118M features low power, low offset voltage, and low temperature drift, making it the ideal choice for applications requiring both high DC accuracy and AC performance. The op amp is designed to operate over a single supply range of 3V to 40V or a split supply voltage range of +1.8V/-1.2V to ±20V. The combination of precision and small footprint provides the user with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts.
Applications include precision instrumentation, data acquisition, precision power supply controls, and industrial controls.
The ISL28118M is offered in the 8 Ld MSOP package and operate over the extended temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- Rail-to-rail output: <10mV
- Below-ground (V-) input capability to -0.5V
- Rail-to-rail input differential voltage range for comparator applications
- Single-supply range: 3V to 40V
- Low current consumption: 850µA
- Low noise voltage: 5.6nV/√Hz
- Low noise current: 355fA/√Hz
- Low input offset voltage: 150µV Max.
- Superb offset voltage temperature drift: 1.2µV/°C, Max.
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- No phase reversal
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.