The Renesas Xilinx FPGA reference board is an expandable power supply designed to provide the various Xilinx power rails to the Xilinx Artix-7, Spartan-7, and Zynq-7000 families. The design uses the power source from the DC power supply or a plug-in AC/DC adapter to the barrel jack of this reference board.
The ISL91211A-BIK-REFZ reference board for Xilinx Artix-7 devices employs the ISL91211AIK and ISL91211BIK multiphase PMICs, ISL80030 3A synchronous buck DC/DC converter, and ISL21010DFH312 micropower voltage reference. The PMICs deliver efficiency up to 95% for multiple power rails and they accept 5V input from a plug-in AC/DC adaptor or DC power supply. The ISL80030 supports VCCO and VCC_IO for 3.3V, 2.5V and 1.8V, and the ISL21010DFH312 is for XADC input voltage of 1.25V with ±0.2% accuracy.
The ISL91211AIK and ISL91211BIK provide four independent one time programmable (OTP) voltage defaults for each buck output. This flexibility supports an expandable and optimized power supply from a Xilinx high-end product to a low-end product. This reference board is designed specifically to solve the complex FPGAs and SoC devices. You can combine this reference design with your Xilinx FPGA or SoC motherboard platform.
- 5V AC/DC adapter or DC power input
- Power outputs support different skews for Xilinx Artix-7 FPGAs
- Supports different output voltages through DVS control signals (pull-up/down resistors)
- Complete power validation hardware and software tools – I2C interface and PowerNavigator™ (GUI)
- Design files and documents are available to minimize system design efforts
- Industrial controls and FPGAs
- Computing servers and systems
- Home gateways and appliances