The ISL9105EVAL1Z, ISL9106EVAL1Z, ISL9107EVAL1Z, and ISL9108EVAL1Z provide a complete evaluation kit for the ISL9105, ISL9106, ISL9107, and ISL9108 1.6MHz switching frequency, low quiescent current, high-efficiency integrated step-down regulators.
The ISL9105 is capable of delivering up to 600mA output current with an output voltage range of 0.8V to ~VIN, the ISL9106 up to 1.2A output current with an output voltage range of 0.8V to ~VIN, and the ISL9107/ISL9108 up to 1.5A output current with an output voltage range from 0.8V to ~VIN. The ISL9108, ISL9107 also offers a typical 215ms power-good (PG) timer when powered up. This timer output can be reset by RSI.
- Convenient jumpers for enable/disable, operation mode selection
- Integrated synchronous buck regulator with high efficiency
- 600mA (ISL9105), 1.2A (ISL9106) and 1.5A (ISL9107/8) guaranteed output current
- 25µA (ISL9105) and 17µA (ISL9106/7/8) quiescent supply current in skip (low IQ) mode
- Single Li-ion battery powered equipment
- DSP core power
- PDAs and Palmtops