The ISL85402EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to demonstrate the synchronous and asynchronous buck or boost buck operation of the ISL85402 synchronous buck controller.
The board has setting options that can be configured to synchronous buck, asynchronous buck, boost-buck topologies, forced PWM mode, or PFM mode.
Small form demo board (ISL85402EVAL2Z) available; contact your local sales office for more information.
- Buck mode: Input voltage range 3V to 36V
- Boost mode expands operating input voltage lower than 2.5V
- Selectable forced PWM mode or PFM mode
- 300µA IC quiescent current (PFM, no load); 180µA input quiescent current (PFM, no load, VOUT connected to AUXVCC)
- Less than 3µA shut down input current (IC disabled)
- General purpose
- 24V bus power
- Battery power
- Point-of-load (POL)
- Embedded processor and I/O supplies