The ISL7823xEVAL1Z and ISL7823xEVAL2Z evaluation boards are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL78233, ISL78234 and ISL78235 low quiescent current, high-efficiency synchronous buck regulators. The evaluation boards are intended for use by customers with requirements for point-of-load automotive applications with 2.7V to 5.5V input supply voltage, output voltages down to 0.8V and up to a 5A output current.
The ISL7823xEVAL1Z is used to evaluate the ISL7823x 3mm x 3mm 16 Ld TQFN package with a 1mm maximum height. The complete area that the regulator occupies can be as small as 0.22in2.
The ISL7823xEVAL2Z is used to evaluate the ISL7823x 5mm x 5mm 16 Ld wettable flank QFN (WFQFN) package with a 0.9mm maximum height.
- 2.7V to 5.5V input voltage range
- Synchronous buck regulator up to 95% efficiency
- 1% reference accuracy over temperature
- Resistor adjustable frequency from 500kHz to 4MHz; Default set to 2MHz
- External synchronization from 1MHz to 4MHz
- 100ns maximum phase minimum on time allows wide output regulation operating at 2MHz
- Internal soft-start set to 1ms; adjustable with external soft-start capacitor
- Over-temperature, overcurrent, overvoltage, and negative overcurrent protection
- DC/DC POL modules
- μC/µP, FPGA and DSP power
- Video processor/SOC power
- Li-ion battery powered devices
- Automotive infotainment power