The ISL75051ASEHEV1Z and ISL75051SRHEVAL1Z evaluation boards provide a simple platform to evaluate the performance of the ISL75051ASEH and ISL75051SRH radiation hardened low dropout linear regulators (LDOs).
The ISL75051ASEH and ISL75051SRH are high-performance, adjustable, low-voltage, high-current, low dropout linear regulators specified at 3A rated output current for input voltages from 2.2V to 6V. The LDOs' outputs can be adjusted from 0.8V to 5V using two preset resistors.
- TID, ELDRS and SEE rated
- Very fast load transient response
- ±2.0% guaranteed VOUT accuracy over line, load and temperature
- Typical dropout of 287mV at 3A
- EN, PG and OCP features
- Short-circuit and over-temperature protection
- LDO regulators for space applications
- DSP, FPGA and microprocessor core power supplies
- Post-regulation of switched mode power supplies
- Down-hole drilling