The ISL33001MSOPEVAL1Z, ISL33002MSOPEVAL1Z and ISL33003MSOPEVAL1Z evaluation boards are designed to provide a quick and easy method for evaluating the ISL33001, ISL33002 and ISL33003 2-channel bus buffers.
Discrete NMOS transistors are used to produce the pull-down functions of a wired-AND bus. Each SDA/SCL pin on the buffer is connected to an external open-drain NMOS transistor. The evaluation board also contains connections for the bus pull-up resistor and load capacitance. The logic input pins on the ISL3300x IC can be held logic High by a pull-up resistor or driven dynamically with an external logic source.
- Evaluation board for the ISL33001IUZ, ISL33002IUZ and ISL33003IUZ ICs in MSOP packages
- +2.3V to +5.5V supply operation
- Configured to operate in I2C environment
- Two channel supply for level shifting applications (ISL33002 and ISL33003)
- On-board discrete NMOS open-drain transistors connected to SDA/SCL pins
- 3V logic for NMOS transistor gate
- On-board discrete bus pull-up resistors and load capacitance on SDA/SCL pins
- Convenient test points on SDA/SCL pins
- I2C bus extender and capacitance buffering
- Server racks for telecom, datacom, and computer servers
- Desktop computers
- Hot-swap board insertion and bus isolation