The ISL28107SOICEVAL1Z, ISL28117SOICEVAL1Z and ISL28127SOICEVAL1Z evaluation boards are design platforms containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28107, ISL28117 and ISL28127 operational amplifiers in SOIC-8 packages, using a variety of user-defined test circuits.
The ISL28107, ISL28207 and ISL28407 are single, dual and quad amplifiers featuring low noise, low input bias current, and low offset and temperature drift. This makes them the ideal choice for applications requiring both high DC accuracy and AC performance. The combination of precision, low noise and small footprint provides the user with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts.
- Operates from a single supply, +4.5VDC to +40VDC or from split supplies, ±2.25VDC to ±20V
- Configured for a single op amp connected for differential input with closed loop gain of 10
- Single external reference voltage (VREF) pin and provisions for a user-selectable voltage divider-filter included
- Precision instruments
- Medical instrumentation
- Spectral analysis equipment
- Active filter blocks
- Microphone pre-amplifier
- Thermocouples and RTD reference buffers
- Data acquisition
- Power supply control