The continuing spread of COVID-19 has created an unprecedented disruption to semiconductor supply and demand. However, the trend toward electrified vehicles continues, undaunted, and the demand is expected to continue to grow significantly. This trend is revolutionizing the automotive industry in significant areas as summarized by the term CASE, Connected, Automated, Sharing and Electric.
Renesas provides solutions that improve the competitiveness of our customers' products with faster time to market despite today’s circumstances,
Renesas recently announced further expansion of its analog and mixed-signal product portfolio with the acquisition of Dialog Semiconductor. Coupled with previous acquisitions of Intersil (2017) and IDT (2019), Renesas is able to offer "Winning Combinations", combinations of Embedded Computing + Analog + Power + Connectivity products, to help customers bring new products to market more efficiently.
Given the world-wide challenges imposed on travel by the spread of COVID-19, Renesas has been forced to move online for our industry-leading public exhibitions and private events.
This year, Renesas will conduct "Virtual Renesas Automotive Days" as an opportunity to provide an on update Renesas' market strategy and its broad lineup of automotive solutions for today’s market.
This live, online event will address the trends of the CASE era and will be held globally in multiple time zones over a three-month period starting in early October.
- On Day 1 Renesas Automotive business executives will present three sessions on Renesas' automotive business initiatives, leading in the CASE era, digital product strategy and analog product strategy.
- Day 2 is our "Connected" day, where we will introduce new digital products for automotive gateways, analog products to realize the E/E architecture for next generation connected cars and related solutions by Renesas partners.
- On Day 3, "AD/ADAS" day, we will introduce digital products that combine object recognition technology with low power consumption and functional safety, analog products with a focus on sensor solutions and related solutions by our partners.
- Day 4 is "Cockpit" day, when we will introduce a new series of digital products to meet the wide variety of needs for cockpits and digital clusters, fully-compatible analog products to speed time to market as well as related solutions from our partners.
- Day 5 will be the "xEV" day and we will introduce winning combinations for critical eEV systems such as traction inverters and battery management systems.
We invite you to attend and we look forward to your participation in this online event.
For more information, please click here.