An inverter is used to convert DC power to the AC power used in an electric vehicle motor. The Renesas xEV inverter solution maximizes the HEV/EV motor performance, motor parameter calibration tool and practical inverter hardware designs using a combination of microcontrollers, power management ICs, gate driver ICs, insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs), and fast recovery diodes (FRD).
- Practical inverter specification for xEV 100kW class motors
- Reference solution kit, including inverter reference designs, software, model base designs, and calibration tools
- Function and performance verified through Renesas' motor bench, dedicated engineering support
- 3.9L compact volume through highly integrated products and temperature management
- Superior power efficiency, with 99% maximum inverter efficiency
- Function is already proven in real car demos
- High accuracy sensor error correction features
A reference solution kit including software is available to help customers easily start development and reduce the total lead time.
|Boards and Kits with MCU|
|PR-INV06500780-FB||Kit includes design information (Schematic, Gerber, BOM list), driver software, application software, and partner products (e.g. film capacitance, current sensor, IGBT module, etc.)||User's Manual (NDA Necessary)||Contact Sales|
|RH850/C1M-A2||Dual-core high-end in-vehicle microcomputer with two-units resolver/digital converter for motor control in HEV/EV||User’s Manual||Contact Sales|
|RAA270000||Power management IC for the RH850/C1x microcontrollers||Datasheet||Contact Sales|
|R2A25110||Intelligent gate driver for IGBT drive with micro isolator||Datasheet||Contact Sales|
|RJQ7031/RJU7032||Insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) and fast recovery diode (FRD)||Contact Sales||Contact Sales|
|RV1S2752Q||Low input current transistor output photocoupler||Contact Sales||Contact Sales|