IEEE 1588 is a precise time protocol (PTP) used to synchronize clocks in computer networks. In a local area network, it can control the clock accuracy in sub-microsecond ranges, making it suitable for measurement and control systems. This optimized IEEE 1588 solution uses a dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A55 (1.2GHz) CPU and 9-Channel power management IC (PMIC) supporting DDR memory to achieve high performance, high efficiency and a smaller PCB size.
- IEEE 1588 solution realized with Renesas' high-processing performance MPU and precision timing clock IC.
- Renesas advanced clock recovery algorithms reconstruct accurate synchronization signals for networks.
- The clock accuracy is within ±10ns.
- Highly accurate AC/DC and PMIC provide a complete power solution.
- Core and access IP switches/routers
- Synchronous Ethernet equipment
- Wireless infrastructure for 5G network equipment
- 10Gb, 40Gb and 100Gb Ethernet interfaces
|AT25QL128A||SPI Serial Flash Memory with Dual I/O, Quad I/O and QPI Support||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|RZ/G2L||General-Purpose Microprocessors with Dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A55 (1.2GHz) CPUs, with 3D Graphics and Video Codec Engine||User's Manual||Buy/Sample|
|Power Management IC (PMIC)|
|RAA215300||High-Performance 9-Channel PMIC Supporting DDR Memory, with Built-In Charger and RTC||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|iW1819||18W AccuSwitch™ AC/DC Digital Primary-Side Switcher Eliminates Optocoupler and Maintains Excellent Cross-Regulation Accuracy||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|8A34002||System Synchronizer for IEEE 1588 - Four Channels||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|