30 Jun 2020
TOKYO, Japan ― Renesas Electronics Corporation (“Renesas”, TSE: 6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, today announced it has finalized the undetermined items of the stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock options in accordance with the resolution of the Meeting of Board of Directors held on May 26, 2020 as follows.
[Outline of Resolutions]
1. Regarding “Renesas Electronics Corporation Stock Options for FY2020 (Series No.1)”
(1) Total number of the stock options: 41,997
(2) Amount to be paid in exchange for stock acquisition rights:
55,000 yen per one stock acquisition right (550 yen per share)
(3) Number of the stock options granted and number of eligible persons:
Renesas will grant 41,997 stock options to 508 members comprising of directors, corporate officers and employees of Renesas as well as directors and employees of its subsidiaries residing inside Japan.
2. Regarding “Renesas Electronics Corporation Stock Options for FY2020 (Series No.2)”
(1) Total number of the stock options: 180,799
(2) Number of the stock options granted and number of eligible persons:
Renesas will grant 180,799 stock options to 1,875 members comprising of directors and corporate officers of Renesas as well as directors and employees of its subsidiaries residing outside Japan.
About Renesas Electronics Corporation
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, infrastructure, and IoT applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
The content in the press release, including, but not limited to, product prices and specifications, is based on the information as of the date indicated on the document, but may be subject to change without prior notice.