This free-of-charge software library is for use with user programs that have to rewrite the contents of code flash memory (an EEPROM emulation library for code flash memory is also included).
Flash Self Programming Library Type01 for the RL78 Family
- Latest Ver.: Ver.3.00
- Released: Jan 21, 2019
- Details of upgrade (See Tool News)
- Operating Environment
- Distribution Method
Note: This package includs two types of packages, the Flash Self Programming Library for the RL78 Family listed below.
- Flash Self Programming Library Type01 for the CC-RL Compiler for RL78 Family
- Flash Self Programming Library Type01 for the CA78K0R Compiler for RL78 Family
Flash Self Programming Libraries provide the interface for operations on the code areas of flash memories that MCUs have.
- Internal verification
- Blank checking
- Security settings, etc.
Note: Functions are supported varies with the MCU. Please check the available functions in the user's manual for the target library.
|Target Device Family||Distribution Method||Software name described in the download list|
|RH850||Contact your local Renesas Electronics marketing office or distributor when wishing to use.||-|
|V850||Download||Flash Self Programming Library Note1|
|RL78||Download||Flash Self Programming Library Note2, Note3|
|78K (78K0, 78K0R)||Download||Flash self programming library
EEPROM emulation library
|RX||Application notes and sample codes for RX family related to flash programming are available. Please visit the Application Notes & Sample Code of the Documentation tab on the RX family product page.||-|
- For the EEPROM emulation library, contact your local Renesas Electronics marketing office or distributor.
- In the User's Manual (Hardware) for some RL78 MCUs or the User's Manual for some Flash Libraries for the RL78 family, the self RAM areas used in common for all flash libraries may be shown. However, for the latest information, please refer to the "Self RAM list of Flash Self-Programming Library for RL78 Family".
- As the self RAM areas are used as the work area for the library, using these areas for the user program is prohibited. For the latest information, please refer to the "Self RAM list of Flash Self-Programming Library for RL78 Family".
Information Supporting Development Tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.|
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|