- You can use the open-source FreeRTOSTM real-time OS in developing multi-tasking applications.
- Take advantage of the hardware by combining the middleware and device drivers we provide with the real-time OS.
- This package allows you to start using the peripheral functions of RX MCUs at once, and can shorten times taken in considering prototypes.
- Applications which utilize FIT can be used for all RX-series products, and can reduce the cost of developing software as you expand your product development.
- FIT middleware module
- FIT interface module
- FIT peripheral function module
- Board support package (BSP) module
FreeRTOSTM is a trademark of Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Development Tools Support
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,
receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest
version of tools.
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and
are no longer being offered for new projects.