The ZL8800 is a digital power conversion and management IC that combines an efficient step-down DC/DC converter with key power and thermal management functions in a single package. The ZL8800 incorporates compensation-free ChargeMode control to achieve single-cycle transient response.
The ZL8800-2PH-DEMO1Z demonstration board is a 6-layer board demonstrating a 2 phase 60A synchronous buck converter. Sequencing, margining, plus other features can be evaluated using this demonstration board.
- 2 Phase 60A synchronous buck converter with compensation-free ChargeMode control
- Designed to be easy to use and modify. Optimized for small circuit footprint and dynamic response
- Configurable through PMBus
- VIN range of 4.5V to 14V, VOUT adjustable from 0.54 to 5.5V
- Enable switches and power-good indicators
- Servers/storage equipment
- Telecom/datacom equipment
- Power supplies (memory, DSP, ASIC, FPGA)