Enter for a Chance to Win
an ISL85005DEMO1Z Demo Board Go »
The ISL85005 and ISL85005A are 4.5V to 18V input, 5A synchronous buck regulators for applications with input voltage from multi-cell batteries or regulated 5V and 12V power rails. These devices also provide an integrated bootstrap diode for the high-side gate driver to reduce the external parts count.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high efficiency and reliable performance. For a full list of products, visit the 12V Synchronous Buck Regulator Family page.
- Switch selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Selectable mode (DEM/Forced CCM) (ISL85005DEMO1Z)
- Internal and external compensation options
- Frequency synchronization option (ISL85005DEMO1Z)
- Adjustable soft-start option (ISL85005ADEMO1Z)
- Small and compact design
- Network and communication equipments
- Battery powered systems
- Multifunction printers
- Point-of-load regulators
- Standard 12V rail supplies
- Embedded computing systems