The ISL8018EVAL3Z evaluation board is intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load applications sourcing from 2.7V to 5.5V. The ISL8018EVAL3Z is used to evaluate the performance of the ISL8018 low quiescent high efficiency synchronous buck regulator.
The ISL8018EVAL3Z board is a 76.2mm x 76.2mm 4-layer FR4 board with 2oz copper in all layers. The complete converter occupies 438.71mm2 area.
- High efficiency synchronous buck regulator with up to 97% efficiency
- ±10% output voltage margining
- Adjustable current limit
- Start-up with prebiased output
- Internal soft-start - 1ms or adjustable
- Soft-stop output discharge during disabled
- Adjustable frequency from 500kHz to 4MHz - Default at 1MHz
- External synchronization up to 4MHz - Master to slave phase shifting capability
- DC/DC POL modules
- μC/μP, FPGA and DSP power
- Plug-in DC/DC modules for routers and switchers
- Portable instruments
- Test and measurement systems
- Li-ion battery powered devices
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.