The ISL78010EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL78010 IC used for automotive grade TFT-LCD power supply solution.
The ISL78010 is a multiple output regulator for use in all TFT-LCD automotive applications. It features a single boost converter with an integrated 2A FET, two positive LDOs for VON and VLOGIC generation, and a single negative LDO for VOFF generation. The boost converter can be programmed to operate in either P-mode for optimal transient response or PI-mode for improved load regulation.
- 2A current FET
- 3V to 5V input
- Up to 20V boost output
- 1% regulation on boost output
- VLOGIC-VBOOST-VOFF-VON or VLOGIC-VOFF-VBOOST-VON sequence control
- Programmable sequence delay
- Fully fault protected
- Thermal shutdown
- Internal soft-start
- 32 Ld 5x5 TQFP packages
- Pb-free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
- All Automotive LCD Displays