The ISL706xRHEVAL1Z evaluation board is a design platform featuring all three versions of the rad hard 3.3V supervisory circuits, ISL706ARH, ISL706BRH and ISL706CRH. It includes all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters and enables evaluation of basic functional operation and common application implementations.
The devices in the ISL706xRH family are radiation hardened 5.0V/3.3V supervisory circuits that reduce the complexity required to monitor supply voltages in microprocessor systems. These devices significantly improve accuracy and reliability relative to discrete solutions.
The ISL706xRHEVAL1Z is divided into three sections; each section having one of the three available reset output versions.
- The left position has the ISL706ARH and is set-up as a +5V and +3.3V UV monitor with reset signal.
- The middle position features the ISL706BRH set up as 3.3V window detector.
- The right section contains the ISL706CRH in a bipolar voltage sensing application.
- Supervisor for microprocessors, microcontrollers, FPGAs, and DSPs
- Critical power supply monitoring
- Reliable replacement of discrete solutions
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|