The ISL6263AEVAL1Z evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ISL6263A single-phase synchronous buck PWM controller featuring Intersil's Robust Ripple Regulator (R3) technology. An on-board dynamic-load generator is included for evaluating the transient-load response. The dynamic-load applies a 2.5ms pulse of 200mΩ across VOUT and GND every 30ms.
The ISL6263A is an implementation of the Intel® Mobile Voltage Positioning (IMVP) protocol for GPU Render Engine core power. Integrated power monitor, droop amplifier, MOSFET drivers, and bootstrap diode result in smaller implementation area and lower component cost.
- Precision Single-phase Core Voltage Regulator
- Real-time GPU Power Monitor Output
- Applications Up to 25A
- Input Voltage Range: +5.0V to +25.0V
- Programmable PWM Frequency: 200kHz to 500kHz
- Pre-biased Output Start-up Capability
- 5-bit Voltage Identification Input (VID)
- Configurable PWM Modes
- Integrated MOSFET Drivers and Bootstrap Diode
- Choice of Current Sensing Schemes
- Overvoltage, Undervoltage, and Overcurrent Protection
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- Intel™ IMVP™ protocol for GPU Render Engine Core Power