The ISL55100AEVAL3Z and ISL55100BEVAL3 evaluation boards enable easy access to the various ISL55100A and ISL55100B connections. All inputs and outputs are matched for signal path length. The board is made up of four drivers and four dual level receivers. Drivers provide voltage level translation for write operations while the dual level comparators translate voltage levels for read operations.
The ISL55100x series is a quad driver/receiver device that is typically utilized in bi-directional testing applications where formatted timing sets "write data to" and "read data back" from digital devices. The ISL55100x provides four driver/receiver pairs (DOUT0-3/VINP0-3) that are usually tied together in order to support bi-directional communications (bus cycle emulation). HIZ control of the drivers enables this configuration.
- Matched circuit lengths on DATA inputs, Driver Outputs and Comparator measurement points.
- Banana jack terminals used for low frequency connections. (Power supplies, VDIGC/D Bias Busses)
- BNC connectors for high frequency connections. (Driver data and enable inputs, driver outputs, receiver inputs, comparator outputs)
- Jumpers for static mode selections. (LowSwing, Differential Biasing, VEXT)
- All DATA, DRV_EN and VINP signals have 50Ω loads to ground and may be jumpered to test busses via jumpers.
- Burn in ATE
- Wafer level flash memory test
- LCD panel test
- Low cost ATE
- Device programmers