The ISL54220IRUEVAL1Z evaluation board is designed to provide a quick and easy method for evaluating the ISL54220 USB switch IC.
The ISL54220 µTQFN IC is soldered onto the evaluation board. It is located in the center of the board and is designated as U1. The evaluation board contains USB connectors to allow the user to easily interface with the IC to evaluate its functions, features, and performance. For example, with the board properly powered and configured, you can control the logic pins, SE and OE, to switch between the two high-speed USB devices while connected to a single USB host (computer).
- Standard USB Connectors
- Standard Banana Jacks for Power, Ground, VBUS and Logic Connections
- Jumpers to Allow a Device to be Powered through the Host Controller
- Convenient Test Points and Connections for Test Equipment
- MP3 and other Personal Media Players
- Cellular/Mobile Phones
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders
- USB Switching