The ISL28288 and ISL28488 are dual and quad channel micropower operational amplifiers optimized for single supply operation over the 2.4V to 5.5V range. They can be operated from one lithium cell or two NiCd batteries. For equivalent performance in a single channel op amp, reference the EL8188.
- Single supply (+2.4VDC to +5VDC)
- Split supplies (±1.2VDC to ±2/5V)
- 4 (ISL28488) or 2 (ISL28288) independent op amps connected for differential input
- Closed loop gain of 10 VREF pin and provisions for a user-selectable
- Voltage divider (filter is included)
- Battery or solar powered systems
- 4mA to 25mA current loops
- Handheld consumer products
- Medical devices
- Thermocouple amplifiers
- Photodiode pre-amps
- pH probe amplifiers
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.