The ISL28248MSOPEVAL1Z and ISL28248SOICEVAL1Z evaluation boards are design platforms containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28248 operational amplifier in both MSOP-8 and SOIC-8 packages, using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL28248 is a 4.5MHz low-power dual operational amplifier. The part is optimized for single supply operation from 2.4V to 5.5V, allowing operation from one lithium cell or two NiCd batteries.
- Single supply operation: +2.4VDC to +5.5VDC
- Dual supply operation: ±1.2VDC to ±2.75V
- Configured for a dual op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Includes a single external reference voltage (VREF) pin and provisions for a user-selectable voltage divider-filter
- Low-end audio
- 4mA to 20mA current loops
- Medical devices
- Sensor amplifiers
- ADC buffers
- DAC output amplifiers
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.