The ISL28248MSOPEVAL1Z and ISL28248SOICEVAL1Z evaluation boards are design platforms containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28248 operational amplifier in both MSOP-8 and SOIC-8 packages, using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL28248 is a 4.5MHz low-power dual operational amplifier. The part is optimized for single supply operation from 2.4V to 5.5V, allowing operation from one lithium cell or two Ni-Cd batteries.
- Single supply operation: +2.4VDC to +5.5VDC
- Dual supply operation: ±1.2VDC to ±2.75V
- Configured for a dual op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Includes a single external reference voltage (VREF) pin and provisions for a user-selectable voltage divider-filter
- Low-end audio
- 4mA to 20mA current loops
- Medical devices
- Sensor amplifiers
- ADC buffers
- DAC output amplifiers