The HIP6006EVAL1 is a synchronous buck converter capable of providing up to 9A of current at a fixed 2.5V output voltages. Simple resistor value changes allow for outputs as low as 1.3V.
The HIP6006 provides complete control and protection for a DC-DC converter optimized for high-performance microprocessor applications. It is designed to drive two N-Channel MOSFETs in a synchronous-rectified buck topology. The HIP6006 integrates all of the control, output adjustment, monitoring and protection functions into a single package.
- Up to 9A of current at a fixed 2.5V output voltage
- Simple resistor value changes allow for outputs as low as 1.3V
- Features HIP6006 Buck and Synchronous-Rectifier Pulse-Width Modulator (PWM) Controller
- Power Supply for Pentium®, Pentium Pro, PowerPC™ and Alpha™ Microprocessors
- High-Power 5V to 3.xV DC-DC Regulators
- Low-Voltage Distributed Power Supplies