The EZ-0006 is a PWM evaluation board using the 78K0/IA2. The board is equipped with connectors enabling connection to communication interfaces, analog signal-input pad, and the uPD168804 Buck converter HBLED Evaluation Board (EZ-0007). Connecting to an EZ-0007 board enables high-resolution dimming of a 4-channel LED.
- High-speed/high resolution PWM evaluation of 78K0/IA2
- Support for two different communication features:DALI communication and DMX512 communication
- On-chip debugging using USB cable
- Support for Applilet EZ for HCD automated software generation tool
- Note:Support for Applilet EZ for HCD is only available in conjunction with EZ-0007.
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|