The ISL5217EVAL1 is an evaluation kit for the ISL5217 quad programmable upconverter. The kit consists of an evaluation circuit card assembly (CCA) complete with the ISL5217 device and additional circuitry to provide for control via a computer parallel port. Windows-based demonstration software is provided for full user programmability and control of all ISL5217 operational modes.
The evaluation board provides digital outputs which are accessible through standard logic analyzer headers. It also provides both single ended and differential analog outputs via SMA connectors and low voltage differential signals (LVDS) outputs. Documentation includes a user guide, full evaluation board schematics and PCB layout materials. Special filter files, pattern files and example configuration script files are included for quickly configuring the board.
- Evaluation CCA complete with ISL5217 Programmable Upconverter
- Windows-Based Demonstration Software
- Example Files For Common Modulation Techniques
- Parallel Port Ribbon Cable and Power Supply Cable
- Single or Multiple Channel Digital Software Radio Transmitters (Wide-Band or Narrow-Band)
- Base Station Transmitter and Smart Antennas
- Operates with HSP50216 in Software Radio Solutions
- Compatible with the HI5960/ISL5961 or HI5828/ISL5929 D/A Converters