Applications for these amplifiers include precision active filters, medical and analytical instrumentation, precision power supply controlsand industrial controls.
The ISL28117 single and ISL28217 dual are offered in 8 Ld SOIC, MSOP and TDFN packages. The ISL28417 is offered in 14 Ld SOIC, 14 Ld TSSOP packages. All devices are offered in standard pin configurations and operate over the extended temperature range from -40°C to +125°C.
The ISL28417SEH is offered in a 14 Ld Hermetic Ceramic Flatpack package. The device is offered in an industry standard pin configuration and operates over the extended temperature range from -55°C to +125°C.
- Low input offset voltage: ±50µV, max ISL28417SEH ±110µV, max
- Superb offset voltage TC: 0.6µV/°C, max ISL28417SEH 1µV/°C, max
- Input bias current: ±1nA, max ISL28417SEH ±5nA, max
- Input bias current TC: ±5pA/°C, max
- Low current consumption: 440µA
- Voltage noise: 8nV/Hz
- Wide supply range: 4.5V to 40V
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C ISL28417SEH -55°C to +125°C
- Small package offerings in single, dual and quad
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- No phase reversal
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.