R0K0F4022C000BR is a CPU board which includes the V850E2/ML4 (V850E2M core, 200MHz at 3.3V, and 216-pin package).
- This board includes a LAN connector to enable development and evaluation for the software using the Ethernet (100Base-TX).
- This board includes a USB host connector (Series A receptacle) and USB function connector (Series Mini-B receptacle) to enable development and characteristic evaluation for the software using the V850E2/ML4 USB.
- This board includes a CAN port connector (3-pin, pin header) to enable development and evaluation for the software using the CAN.
- The V850E2/ML4 external bus signal and the on-chip peripheral function pins are connected to the application header through-holes to enable users to develop expansion boards.
- A debug connector (14-pin) which can be connected to the Renesas E1 emulator is provided to this board.
This product does not come with the development tools. Prepare the following items before using this CPU board.
- Integrated development environment CubeSuite+
- E1 emulator
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|