The ISL94202EVKIT1Z is a kit that facilitates testing of the ISL94202 Li-ion battery pack monitor and control IC. The evaluation kit contains:
- ISL94202EVAL1Z evaluation board
- MCB_PS_Z multicell power supply test board
- ISL94202INTFACEKIT1Z USB to I2C interface kit includes a PCB, I2C cable, and ISO-DONGLE1Z
- USB cable, connects PC to USB-I2C interface board
The ISL94202 monitors cell voltage, current, and temperature. It converts the cell voltages, pack current, and temperatures to 12-bit digital values, provides cell balance control, and provides complete stand-alone battery pack operation.
Default stand-alone operation of the ISL94202 can be overridden by an external microcontroller. The PC based GUI includes functions to monitor stand-alone operation and to demonstrate operation with an external microcontroller.
- Status LEDs monitor RGO, EOC, SD, and PSD conditions
- Jumper configuration single or split path applications
- Wakeup push button for "Exit Sleep" control
- FETs off push button for quick all FETs off condition
- Cell balance LEDs for MCB process observation
- PCB layout accommodates "solder braid" addition for high current evaluation
- Software enables real time observation and data collection of 14 analog measurements and 27 digital status indicators
- Power tools
- Battery back-up systems
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.