The ISL8115DEMO1Z is a compact reference design synchronous buck converter (28.19mm x 16.89mm) for implementing Renesas' wide input range PWM controller, the ISL8115. Utilizing voltage mode control with input feed-forward, the ISL8115DEMO1Z maintains a constant loop gain for optimal transient response, especially for applications with a wide input voltage range.
- Small, compact design
- Fast transient response
- Voltage-mode PWM leading-edge modulation with nonlinear control
- Input voltage feed-forward
- Integrated 5V high speed 4A MOSFET gate drivers
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Oscillator programmable from 150kHz to 1.5MHz
- Frequency synchronization to external clock signal
- Diode emulation mode for light load efficiency improvement
- Output OVP/UVP; OCP and OTP
- Adjustable soft-start
- Prebias start-up function
- Excellent output voltage regulation
- 0.6V ±1.0% internal reference (-40°C ~ +125°C)
- 0.6V ±0.7% internal reference (-40°C ~ +105°C)
- Differential voltage sensing
- Power supply for datacom/telecom and POL
- Wide input voltage range buck regulators
- High current density power supplies RF power amplifier bias compensation
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.