The ISL6539EVAL1, ISL6539EVAL2 boards evaluate the ISL6539 wide input range dual pwm controller with DDR option. The board kit includes the application note, ISL6539 datasheet, and evaluation board. The evaluation board supports testing with laboratory power supplies. Both regulated outputs can be exercised through external loads. There are posts available on the two regulated output rails for drawing a load and/or monitoring the voltages.
The ISL6539EVAL2 has two LEDs which indicate the status of the individual channel PGOOD signals. There are also four scope probe points that allow for in depth analysis. Four jumpers have also been provided for control and monitoring purposes.
The ISL6539EVAL1 has an LED which indicates the status of the PGOOD signal. There are also three scope probe points that allow for in depth analysis and two posts available to monitor the enable signals for either channel. Four jumpers have also been provided for control and monitoring purposes.
- Provides Regulated Output Voltage in the Range of 0.9V to 5.5V
- Complete DDR Memory Power Solution with VTT Tracks VDDQ/2 and VDDQ/2 Buffered Reference Output
- Supports both DDR-I and DDR2 Memory
- Lossless rDS(ON) Current-Sense Sensing
- Excellent Dynamic Response with Voltage Feed-Forward and Current Mode Control Accommodating Wide Range LC Filter Selections
- Dual Mode Operation - Operates Directly from a 5.0V to 15V Input or 3.3V/5V System Rail
- Undervoltage Lock-out on VCC Pin
- Power-good, Overcurrent, Overvoltage, Undervoltage protection for both Channels
- Synchronized 300kHz PWM Operation in PWM Mode
- Single and Dual Channel DDR Memory Power Systems
- Graphics Cards - GPU and Memory Supplies
- Supplies for Servers, Motherboards, FPGAs
- ASIC Power Supplies
- Embedded Processor and I/O Supplies
- DSP Supplies
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.